A leading and fast growing internet company located in the center of Amsterdam that develops their own software.
As a Perl Developer you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the web based systems. In the position you will be required to work both independently and also be part of a team. You are an excellent communicator and have a can-do attitude. Due to the strong growth of our business we are looking for Perl Developers.
- You design and develop with colleagues new generation, secure, scalable and high performance web based systems.
- Lead projects; coach and train new developers
- Collaborate with Team Leaders to schedule your technical priorities
- Answer questions regarding our current systems
- Solve problems and issues
- Act as an intermediary for complaints and problems
- Pragmatic attitude
- Independent and pro-active work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Wide demonstrable experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with Linux and Server Side Technologies/HTTP
- At least 2 years of experience with Perl
- Minimum 4 years of experience with software development
- Preferably University level in Math or IT
- Ready to relocate to the Netherlands
- A rewarding job in a fast growing and dynamic environment;
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself;
- Informal and hands-on work culture;
- Based in the centre of Amsterdam.
To apply send your cv by mentioning the position to email@example.com